Click These for Larger Photos
* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|For use in permanent installations, these Heavy Duty gravity roller conveyor curves feature full-sized 1.9" diameter 16 ga. galvanized steel rollers set in a 3.5" deep galvanized frame. In addition to straight sections, this conveyor is a perfect way to carry light to medium weight packages among operations within your facility. |
BF in product list stands for "Between Frame Width"
Load Capacity Information
- 1200 pounds Max Uniformly Distributed Load
- 260 Max Load per Roller
- 3.5" x 10 ga. galvanized frame with 1.5" flanges
- bolt-in cross members provide lateral stability
- Bolt-On End Couplers for bolting sections together
- Choose from 45 or 90 degree curves
- 1.9" x 16 ga. galvanized steel tube rollers with grease packed ball bearings on both ends
- 7/16" spring retained hex axles
- Inside Radius (for widths up to 27"): 32.5"
- Inside Radius (for widths over 27"): 48"
|Usually Ships within 3 - 5 Days *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. NO orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent to and confirmed by you.
The following discounts will be applied to this item when added to your shopping cart in the quantities shown.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Conveyor > Heavy Duty Gravity Roller Curves
Change Direction in your conveyor line. Compatible with Heavy Duty Roller Conveyor
Price Range Range: $138.23 - $462.89