* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|These lineshaft drive sections are the backbone of a lineshaft conveyor system. One drive section can drive up to 60 feet of conveyor on either side.|
How does Lineshaft Work?
Lineshaft powered roller conveyors are a truly innovative design among powered conveyors. The basic design utilizes rollers that are driven by a urethane belt from a drive shaft under the roller bed which runs the length of the conveyor. This driveshaft is turned by a motor and transmits its rotation via small urethane belts to individual rollers.
This type of conveyor also provides a basic accumulation function. When back-pressure is applied to the product being conveyed, the spools driving the rollers under the product will slip on the drive shaft providing very minimal back-pressure.
- 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. galvanized rollers
- 7/16" hex, spring retained steel axles
- Plain grease packed bearings
- Rollers set 1/4" high on 3" centers
- 5-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 12 ga. galvanized formed steel channel frames
- Bolted construction
- 60 feet per minute maximum
- (2 ea) H-Style Leg Supports included - 30" to top of roller
Motor & Electrical Specifications
- 1/2 HP, 115/230VAC - 1 phase motor
- (1) Manual Motor Starter - On/Off Switch
- Wired for mounting within 3' of drive, non-reversing
|Usually Ships within 2 - 4 Days *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. NO orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent to and confirmed by you.
The following discounts will be applied to this item when added to your shopping cart in the quantities shown.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Conveyor > Lineshaft Conveyor Drive Units
Lineshaft drive units can be used to power up to 120' of lineshaft conveyor.
Price Range Range: $1500.01 - $1736.40