Click These for Larger Photos
* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|These top-of-the-line, heavy duty lift tables are the best of the best models on the market today. These lift tables feature unparalleled reliability and many features, right out of the box. These units can reduce awkward bending and lifting by moving loads to a proper working height. This can not only reduce injuries, but also increase productivity.|
These tables have a lift capacity of 2000-6000 lb. and a vertical travel range from 24" - 60". The motors are Baldor or Leeson 1.5 HP Internally mounted (115/230V-I-60 or 230/460-3-60 intermittend duty TENV super torque). These motors have the higest standard duty cycle in the industry, and can supply NEMA constant pressure for lift or lower operations.
Put simply, these tables are head and shoulders above the competition.
Standard Safety Features
- Built-in Safety Bars
- Integral retractable maintenance safety bars
- Captured Lift-lok secures top and base leg rollers and allows for easy maintenance access in lowered position.
Standard Lift Table Features
- High-quality Camrollers, Pivot Pins and Bearings
- Baldor and Leeson 1/5 HP motors. The highese standard duty cycle in the industry
- Motors and controls are easy to access
- All welded construction meets AWS standard service.
- Tables conform to or exceed ANSI MH 29.1-1994
- Magnetic backed hand control box with 10' cord allows for easy load positioning.
- Zerk fittings on camroller and pivot points extend the life of the table by allowing for lubrication in place of throw-away sealed bearings.
- Cylinders have internal stops
- Control box contains contactor, control transformer, thermal overload and fuse.
- HArd, chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods.
- Smooth steel surfaces are degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue paint.
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve.
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter.
IF YOU NEED A CUSTOM SIZE, PLEASE CALL US - ALL OF THESE TABLES CAN BE BUILT WITH CUSTOM SIZED PLATFORMS.
If you are interested in this lift table with additional features, please call our custom sales staff at 320-485-2824.
|Usually Ships within 3 - 4 Weeks *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. NO orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent to and confirmed by you.
The following discounts will be applied to this item when added to your shopping cart in the quantities shown.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Lift Equipment > Heavy Duty Lift Tables
Heavy duty lift tables - safe, reliable and rock-solid.
Price Range Range: $3017.71 - $8647.92