Click These for Larger Photos
* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|These digital scale displays are general purpose, "no frills" digital indicators housed in a painted, mild steel enclosure. These can display up to 30,000 divisions and supply enough current for up to six 350-ohm load cells. All setup parameters may be entered via the front panel keys.|
These units use a female DB9 connection RS-232 serial format for communication with many types of attached support equipment. These units can transmit data on demand, or continuously in a popular data protocol to match a wide variety of printers, remote displays, or personal computers.
- High Quality / Low Cost
- NTEP Approved for 5,000 divisions
- Female DB9 RS-232 connection
- Six digit 20mm (0.8") high red LED
- Displays up to 30,000 graduations
- Drives up to six 350-ohm Load Cells
- Full Front Panel Configuration/Calibration
- Stainless desk or wall mount stand
- Operates on AC Adapter (included)
- Construction: Painted mild steel with stainless steel
- desk stand or wall mount stand
- Dimensions: 47 mm (W) x 220 mm (L) x 149 mm (H)
- 1.875" W x 8.675" L x 5.875" H
- Finish: Powder coat paint
- Rated: IP65
- Load Cell Capability: 6 @ 350 ohm
- Excitation: 5 VDC
- Internal ADC: 2,000,000
- Display Resolution: up to 30,000
- Display: Six digit 20 mm (0.8") high red LED
- Annunciators: -0-, motion, Gross, Net, tared, Total, pcs, lb, kg, Lo, OK, Hi
- Interface Cable Connectors Included
- RS-232: Female DB9 connection
- Time and Date: Military format
- Operator Keys: On/Off, Total, Count, kg/lb, Gross, Tare, Zero, Print
- Operating Temp: -10° C to 40° C (14° F to 104° F)
- Power: 120/220VAC 60Hz/50Hz
- Output: 9 VDC - 12 VDC center positive
- Calibration: Front panel accessible
- Accuracy: NTEP at 5,000 divisions, Class lll
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 kg (3.75 lb)
- Packaging Dimensions:
- 279.5 mm (L) x 184 mm (W) x 266.5 mm (H)
- 11" L x 7.25 W x 10.5 H
- Certifications: NTEP CC #11-082
- Packaging Contents: Indicator, stand, power supply, manual, RS-232 connector, lead seal, load cell connector and knobs
|Usually Ships within 3 - 6 Days *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. NO orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent and confirmed by you.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Average Customer Rating (Based on 3 reviews)
Scales > Digital Displays for Floor Scales
These digital displays are general purpose, "no frills" digital indicators housed in a painted, mild steel enclosure.
Price Range Range: $24.00 - $183.33
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
(3 out of 10 people found this review helpful)Mary Daniels from Mpls.
We replaced our scale in our fulfillment center. Your site was recommended to
me by a friend of mine. You have an excellent web site and product line. I will
be buying more items from your site and will recommend it to others in our
company. I had some questions about calibration of the scale. Your service and
support people were very helpful and answered all my questions I had. They were
very friendly. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Mary D.Was this Review Helpful to you?
(2 out of 4 people found this review helpful)Norris from Atlanta
Big thumbs up - excellent product!
Easy to use and yes!!! ? ?NO? assembly required!!!
(Assembly sucks right? I never buy products I have to assemble. Why buy
something new and not put together? It?s a big pain in the A$$) these need no
assembly and no complicated adjusting. We took ours out of the box, plugged it
in and we were weighing out parts in 5 minutes. They are not complicated to
use. If I can use it anyone can no problem. I am giving this a 5 star rating
so buy one of these. You won?t regret it. Was this Review Helpful to you?
(2 out of 3 people found this review helpful)Wayne from Iver Grove
II have purchased several scales from this site and would simply like to state
that this company is very reputable. If you see visit there operation in
Winsted it's a pretty amazing place. I never saw so much equipment in 1 place
before. I have never had a problem with them standing behind any of the
equipment I have purchased from them. Problems I have had were taken care of
to my satisfaction. Their sales people are knowledgeable and know the equipment
if you have questions. Was this Review Helpful to you?