Click These for Larger Photos
* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|Used Pallet rack adder kits from SJF Material Handling Inc. include all the parts and components needed to assemble an additional bay of pallet rack with two shelf levels, but must be used in combination with a starter kit. All SJF uprights are made up of 14 gauge steel and utilize boltless teardrop style connectors. Teardrop style connectors are the most popular and universal connector style in pallet racking today. Teardrop style connectors are compatible with many different rack brands. All our teardrop style starter kit beams are made from heavy duty 16 gauge steel. They have a 1-5/8" step and teardrop style connectors. These are industrial grade steel storage racks designed to handle heavier loads than conventional shelving.
- 1 ea. - 14 gauge industrial grade steel upright frames
- 4 ea. 16 gauge industrial grade steel step beams
- Teardrop style boltless connections
- Made in the USA
- Used materials may have some surface rust
- Typically, teardrop beams are orange and uprights are green - however depending on inventory in stock, other colors may be shipped. If you have a request for specific colors, please contact SJF sales and ask about refurbished product.
- The brand can vary according to availability, but industry standard Teardrop style rack will always be used.
Need Wire Decking?
IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED CALL SJF Product Support at (800)598-5532
SJF also has a large inventory of used drive-in racks, and push-back racks - in stock & ready for immediate shipment!
|Usually Ships within 3 - 5 Days *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. NO orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent and confirmed by you.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Pallet Rack > Used Pallet Rack Adder Kits
Used pallet rack adder kits include everything necessary to create additional bays of pallet racks when used with starter kits.
Price Range Range: $131.81 - $164.94