* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|The ground scissor lift table lowers flush with your shop floor to allow loading and unloading of pallets, skids, gaylords and carts without the need for a forklift or ramp. The exclusive electric toeguard on the lip edge of this lift provides maximum operator safety and is beveled for easy entry. The Heavy Duty Torsion Tube is 3" diameter solid steel to provide maximum lateral stability. A safety brass velocity fuse in both cylinders prevents table drop in the event of hydraulic failure.|
- Industrial Quality, 56 Frame, 2 HP Motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life.
- Lowered Height - 1/2"
- Voltage - 208-230/460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase.
- Cast Iron pump with integral valving including Pressure Relief Valve, and PRessure Compensated Flow Control Valve.
- NEMA-1 Foot Control with Guard is standard (NEMA-4 Push Button Hand Control is available)
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit.
- Junction Box, NEMA 4
- Perimeter Pinch Point Guard
- Adjustable Upward Travel Limit Switch
- Displacement Style Hydraulic Actuator - Rod end installed down
- Hydraulic Actuators have Internal Brass Velocity Fuse with Stainless Steel Spring
- Conveniently located air bleed screw on hydraulic actuators
- Integral Maintenance Supports that lock in place
- Replacable Deck, main axle pins and bearings
- Rollers - Cold finished steel with case carburizing to .010 inch with Rockwell "C" 40
- Pins - Cold rolled and finished to bearing manufacturer's specifications
- Bearings - Self-lubricating with compressive strength of 44,000 psi
- Swaged on high pressure hose fittings, Pump intake/return hose is 1/2"
- Welding to meet A.W.S.
|Usually Ships within 3 - 4 Weeks *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. No orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent and confirmed by you.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Average Customer Rating (Based on 3 reviews)
Lift Equipment > Ground Lift Tables
The ground lift table lowers flush with your shop floor for loading and unloading of pallets, skids, and carts.
Price Range Range: $4222.18 - $5693.45
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
(0 out of 1 people found this review helpful)Georgia Martins from Jacksonville, FL
I'm so glad I got our ground lift platform. This does everything I needed to
load and unload our trucks without having to buy an expensive forklift. Was this Review Helpful to you?
(0 out of 1 people found this review helpful)Troy Alders from Desmond, KY
We have 2 of these for loading and unloading our welding equipment from our
road trucks. They do a great job. Was this Review Helpful to you?
Troy Jefferson from Minneapolis
Great product. I like the fact that it has up AND down features. Great
thinking!Was this Review Helpful to you?