* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|5,000-6,000 lb. Capacity Lift Tables are designed to raise products to an ergonomic working height. These Scissor Lifts are built with high-quality exacting specifications. Each unit is constructed of all Welded Industrial Quality Steel. These lifts have a hand-held dual function control box and a 56 frame, 2 HP motor for maximal torque with minimal amperage. The unit's Brass Safety Valve prevents sudden table drops. |
Many more sizes, capacities and options available. Please call us for details.
Standard Design features:
- Lowered Height = 8"
- Voltage: 208-230/460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase
- Perimeter Pinch Point Guard
- Emergency Brass Velocity Fuses in Hydraulic Actuators
- Integral Maintenance Support that locks in place
- Liquid tight push-button hand control (Optional Foot Control w/guard available. Call for Details)
- Cast Iron Pump with Integral Valving including Pressure Relief Valve, Check Valve, Down Solenoid Valve, Pressure Compensated Flow Control Valve
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit
- Rollers: Cold rolled and finished to bearing manufacturer's specifications
- Bearings: Self-Lubricating with compressive strength of 44,000 psi.
- Hose: Swaged on fittings, Pump intake hose 1/2" minimum
- Welding to meet A.W.S.
- Replacable deck, main pins and bearings
- Adjustable Upward Travel Limit Switch
- Displacement Style Hydraulic Actuator - Rod end installed down
- Internal Brass Velocity Fuse with Stainless Steel Spring
- Conveniently located Air Bleed Screw on Actuator
|Usually Ships within 2 - 3 Weeks *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. No orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent and confirmed by you.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Average Customer Rating (Based on 4 reviews)
Lift Equipment > 5,000-6,000 lb. Capacity Lift Tables
Lift heavy loads to proper working heights.
Price Range Range: $4437.37 - $5523.75
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
(1 out of 3 people found this review helpful)George Dvorak from CA
These are wonderful tables. I found the pricing here to be several hundred
dollars less for a comparable product. I highly recommend these lift tables.Was this Review Helpful to you?
J. Rodgers from IL.
Just received my lift as ordered. I was very happy with your pricing and
service. I will be back when I need more equipmentWas this Review Helpful to you?
(0 out of 1 people found this review helpful)Frank Straus from Pontiac, MI
Of all the scissor lifts I have shopped this one was the best made. The
hydralics are beefy and the table stable and heavy duty. The other tables seem
to skimp on craftsmanship these days to cut costs. Not here. You don't give up
anything with this table and the price is still very reasonable. I recommend
this table because after seeing several other makes and models, this is the
only one I would buy.Was this Review Helpful to you?
Randy Dammon from Closter,PA
We have purchased several of these this past year and have had absolutely no
problems with any of them. We found them to be very dependable lift tables.Was this Review Helpful to you?