* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|Falling loads are a real hazard in every warehouse. These panels were engineered to prevent damage and injury from falling loads by creating a sturdy barrier between stocked items and the ground. These mesh panels don't just "catch" falling items, they are designed to prevent items from falling in the first place. Wire mesh panels can also be used to create a layer of security in high-traffic areas. |
Panels can be mounted flush with the ground or at any level which requires protection. They can also be installed flush to upright frames, or with an offset of 1-3/8" to 6" using the panel mounting bracket kits. Each mounting kit comes with 4 brackets, and each panel requires one mounting kit. The panels are easy to install with standard 3/8" nuts and bolts (included). Offset Mounting brackets allow you to retain pallet overhang while still gaining protection from falling items.
- Standard sized panels are 4' or 5' high, and match most common beam lengths
- Custom Sizes Available, please call SJF for more details
- Mesh Size is 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire
- Flat steel stiffeners are welded behind the mesh for more ridgidity
- Multiple attachment points (7) on each panel allows multiple hanging options
- Panels can be stacked one on top of another to protect any height of rack
|Usually Ships within 3 - 4 Days *|
Please Note: There is a $65 palletizing fee for every 20 panels ordered. This means 1-20 panels will incur an additional $65 in freight, 21-40 panels will incur $130, etc.
The following discounts will be applied to this item when added to your shopping cart in the quantities shown.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Pallet Rack > RackBack Mesh Panels
RackBack panels are designed to prevent loads from falling from high racks.
Price Range Range: $12.90 - $253.23