* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|These hydraulic dock levelers are designed and constructed to provide maximum value through prolonged, trouble-free performance. In fact - we liked these dock levelers so much that we installed them on our own dock!|
Hydraulic levelers provide great performance in high frequency loading/unloading, heavy load and abusive environments. Each of these levelers features a hydraulic control manifold that operates using only two moving parts (traditional dock leveler control valves use several valve assemblies which are in turn, constructed from many sub-components.) This leveler's non adjustable hydraulic manifold eliminates all concerns related to on-site adjustment, oil leaks or hydraulic component failure. The hydraulic power unit incorporates an internal filtration system and a 1.5 HP enclosed, non ventilated motor. This motor is reliable even in the harshest working conditions.
These mechanical edge-of-dock levelers are lifted and lowered smoothly and easily with the simple push of a button (control panel included.)
Many additional accessories and capacities are available. Please call us with questions: 1-800-598-5532
- 30,000 pound capacities standard
- 16" self retracting lip
- High-strength, 4-way safety tread Plate, deck and lip assembly: 55,000 psi yield
- Full-width self cleaning, heavy-wall hinge tube: 70,000 psi yield
- Hydraulic power units are available in all common single and three phase AC voltages. (specify needed voltage when ordering)
- Gussets on lip and headboard hinge maximize support
- 3/8" Thick, 50,000 psi yield, headboard with bridged gaps
- Structural, precision formed "C" beams; 65,000 psi yield. Specially designed beams allow manufacturer to create and build the deck support with optimal strength-to-weight ratio for a Dock Leveler. Utilizing 10 beams assures an even load distribution and maximum deck support.
- Central deck beam for added support of three wheeled vehicles
- Rear frame assembly features five vertical structural members with eight points of even support for the full width of the rear hinge.
- Heavy-duty front frame provides full width, cross traffic support and superior building aesthetics.
- Night locks prevents unauthorized entry when overhead door is locked on top of Dock Leveler.
- Full width, structural channel tail board and one piece, full width rear hinge, complete with heavy steel gussets. The manufacturer's unique, welded assembly provides a box section for superior support and strength.
|Usually Ships within 3 - 4 Weeks *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. NO orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent to and confirmed by you.
The following discounts will be applied to this item when added to your shopping cart in the quantities shown.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Average Customer Rating (Based on 3 reviews)
Dock Equipment > Electric Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Make loading and unloading your trucks a snap. These levelers are fully hydraulic and have many safety features.
Price Range Range: $3393.33 - $4244.00
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
(5 out of 8 people found this review helpful)J. Olin from WI
I saw this lift at a recent trade. Shopped around online and found the pricing
and delivery at your site to be the most competitive. While I have not had the
lift long enough to provide a detailed review, I did want to let people know
the online support people at SJF made my 1st online buying an excellent one.
I hope that is ok to do. If not a apologize. Anyway, I will be back soon when I
need some other items. Thanks, JenWas this Review Helpful to you?
(4 out of 7 people found this review helpful)CARRIE from BUFFALO, NY
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE WAY TO BIG FOR MY DOCK, ONCE I HAD IT IN
PLACE...I DON'T KNOW HOW I MANAGED WITHOUT IT FOR 2 YEARS. I RECOMMEND THIS
PRODUCT OR THE EDGE-OF-DOCK LEVELERS TO ANYONE WHO GETS ALOT OF HEAVY LOADS
DELIVERED. BOTH ARE VERY STURDY AND ARE EXCELLENT FOR TRUCK LOADING/UNLOADING.
ALSO, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WAS WONDERFUL.Was this Review Helpful to you?
Lisa Morgan from Chicago
Thanks again to Kendal and Rhonda on helping us get these ordered and
delivered and installed in time for our open house. I was very happy with the
prompt and courteous service. Was this Review Helpful to you?