|Used Pallet Rack Adder Kits from SJF Material Handling Inc. include all the parts and components needed to assemble an additional bay of pallet rack with two shelf levels. They are designed to be used in combination with a SJF Material Handling Pallet Rack starter kit.
All SJF uprights are made up of 14 gauge steel and utilize boltless teardrop style connectors. Teardrop style connectors are the most popular and universal connector style in pallet racking today. Teardrop style connectors are compatible with many different rack brands. All our teardrop style beams are made from heavy duty 16 gauge steel. They have a 1-5/8" step and teardrop style connectors. These are industrial grade steel storage racks designed to handle heavier loads than conventional shelving.
*96" Beams will hold 4,000 lbs. per shelf
*120" Beams will hold 3,000 lbs. per shelf
- 1 ea. - 14 gauge industrial grade steel upright frame
- 4 ea. - 16 gauge industrial grade steel step beams
- Teardrop style boltless connections
- Made in the USA
- Used materials may have some surface rust
- Typically, teardrop beams are orange and uprights are green - however depending on inventory in stock, other colors may be shipped. If you have a request for specific colors, please contact SJF sales and ask about refurbished product.
- The brand can vary according to availability, but industry standard Teardrop style rack will always be used.
Need Wire Decking?
IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED, CALL SJF Product Support at (800) 598-5532 or 320-485-4974.
SJF also has a large inventory of used pallet rack components, drive-in racks and push-back racks - in stock & ready for immediate shipment!