* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|30"W x 60"L - 3,000 lb. capacity, 43" raised||$4109.86|| |
|30"W x 60"L - 4,000 lb. capacity, 43" raised||$4647.89|| |
|40"W x 48"L - 3,000 lb. capacity, 43" raised||$4109.86|| |
|40"W x 48"L - 4,000 lb. capacity, 43" raised||$4647.89|| |
|48"W x 72"L - 3,000 lb. capacity, 43" raised||$4109.86|| |
|48"W x 72"L - 4,000 lb. capacity, 43" raised||$4647.89|| |
|3,000-4,000 lb. capacity Scissor Lift Tables are designed to raise products to an ergonomic working height. These scissor lifts are built with high-quality exacting specifications. Each unit is constructed of all welded industrial quality steel. |
These lifts have a hand-held dual function control box and a 56 frame, 2 HP motor for maximal torque with minimal amperage. The unit's brass safety valve prevents sudden table drops.
Many more sizes, capacities and options available. Please call us for details.
Standard Design features:
- Lowered Height is 7"
- Voltage: 460 Volt, 3 phase
- Perimeter Pinch Point Guard
- Emergency Brass Velocity Fuses in Hydraulic Actuators
- Integral Maintenance Support that locks in place
- Liquid tight push-button hand control (Optional Foot Control w/guard available. Call for more Details)
- Cast Iron Pump with Integral Valving including Pressure Relief Valve, Check Valve, Down Solenoid Valve, Pressure Compensated Flow Control Valve
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit
- Rollers: Cold rolled and finished to bearing manufacturer's specifications
- Bearings: Self-Lubricating with compressive strength of 44,000 psi.
- Hose: Swaged on fittings, Pump intake hose 1/2" minimum
- Welding to meet A.W.S.
- Replaceable deck, main pins and bearings
- Adjustable Upward Travel Limit Switch
- Displacement Style Hydraulic Actuator - Rod end installed down
- Internal Brass Velocity Fuse with Stainless Steel Spring
- Conveniently located Air Bleed Screw on Actuator
|Usually Ships within 2 - 3 Days *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. No orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent and confirmed by you.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Average Customer Rating (Based on 9 reviews)
> Read All Reviews
Lift Equipment > 3,000-4,000 lb. Capacity Lift Tables
Lift medium sized loads to proper working heights.
Price Range Range: $4109.86 - $4647.89
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
(6 out of 9 people found this review helpful)George Dvorak from CA
These are wonderful tables. I found the pricing here to be several hundred
dollars less for a comparable product. I highly recommend these lift tables.Was this Review Helpful to you?
(4 out of 5 people found this review helpful)J. Bellows from Souix City, IA
I would recommend these tables for anyone looking for a 3000# lift table. We
have 3 now in our production shop and have had no problems with them to date..
I would only recommend that the delivery time on them be improved. The last one
we received took a week longer to get than was originally estimated. Other than
that we are very happy with our lift tables.Was this Review Helpful to you?
(3 out of 8 people found this review helpful)Teresa McCarthy from IL
We have been looking for basic 2000 # table and saw yours here online. We got
it this past week and I wanted to let you know we think they are excellent lift
tables. I would recommend them to all your shoppers.Was this Review Helpful to you?
(1 out of 4 people found this review helpful)MANUFACTUER REVIEW from IN
MANY SAFETY FEATURES INCLUDED WITH EACH TABLE: PERMITER PINCH POINT GUARD,
ADJUSTABLE UPPER TRAVEL LIMIT SWITCH, HAND HELD CONTROL ON 8 FOOT COIL CORD, 2
HP 56 FRAME MOTOR, INTERNAL BRASS VELOCITY FUSE.
CALL FOR A FREE COPY OF OUR "ANATOMY OF A SCISSOR TABLE" BOOKLET.Was this Review Helpful to you?
J. Rodgers from IL.
Just received my lift as ordered. I was very happy with your pricing and
service. I will be back when I need more equipmentWas this Review Helpful to you?