Click These for Larger Photos
* Denotes Item(s) on Sale
|Lift and Rotate - No longer just good exercise advice - but a great way to position your work to avoid inefficiency and/or injuries due to non-ergonomic work positions. This table was designed and built with the operator in mind. The table operator simply chooses the desired height of the table and is then able to rotate the load with ease.|
Whether your load is 1 pound or 3500 pounds, this table is the most flexible work positioner that will ergonomically increase efficiency.
2,000 & 3,000 lb. models come w/2 ea. cylinders and 1.5 HP (115 Volt) motor. 3500# model comes with 2 ea. cylinders and 2 HP (230/460 Volt) motor.
Platform Lowered Height: 6.5"
Platform Raised Height: 32.5"
Base Frame: 30" x 45"
Platform Size: 43" dia., 360 deg. rotating
2500#: 10 sec
3000#: 14 sec
3500#: 19 sec
Standard Safety Features
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars
- Yellow & black safety strips for high visibility
- Trapped top and bottom scissor arms
- Integral, retractable maintenance safety bars
Standard Lift Table Features
- Cylinders with internal stops, hard chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue enamel
- Control box NEMA constant pressure, magnetic backed
- 10' power cord (connector not included)
- S.A.E. Hoses and fittings (includes hydraulic oil and filter)
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valce, solenoid valve.
- All pivot points have grease zerk fittings to extend life of bearings.
- Motor & controls are easily accessible
If you are interested in this lift table with additional features or a custom size, please call our custom sales staff at 320-485-4974.
|Usually Ships within 3 - 4 Weeks *|
Shipping information and costs for this item will be emailed to you when you submit your order. No orders are processed prior to ship costs being sent to and confirmed by you.
The following discounts will be applied to this item when added to your shopping cart in the quantities shown.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased
Lift Equipment > Roto-Max Work Positioner
Roto-Max work positioner places loads at a comfortable working height, and allows easy repositioning as needed.
Price Range Range: $4283.57 - $5089.29